duandou1903 2013-07-09 21:50
浏览 59
已采纳

这个PHP代理脚本在htdocs / public_html之外提供文件的安全性如何?

OK, did a search, couldn't find anything close to this, so here goes...

I'm writing a PHP 5.3+ proxy script to serve files from a directory and subdirectories outside www, htdocs, public_html, etc., e.g. /home/sites/example.com/data

It's for a Moodle plugin module so if you're familiar with Moodle code, great, if not, I've annotated it as best I can. So far it all works as expected but I've yet to run more tests on it.

The question: How secure is this? My main concern is users gaining access outside the specified directory. If there's anything you can see that is a glaring security flaw, please let me know.

The script:

require_once('../../config.php'); // conatains $CFG object
require_once('../../lib/filelib.php'); // contains mimeinfo() and send_file() definitions
// Don't use Moodle required_param() to avoid sending any HTML messages to Flash apps

require_login(); // Users must be logged in to access files

global $CFG;

$swf_relative_path = get_file_argument(); // gets the appended URL e.g. /dir/subdir/file.jpg
$swf_ok = false;
if(strrpos($swf_relative_path,'.') > strlen($swf_relative_path) - 6) {
    // Strip out special characters, extra slashes, and parent directory stuff
    $swf_disallowed = array('../','\'','\"',':','{','}','*','&','=','!','?','\\','//','///');
    $swf_replace = array('','','','','','','','','','','','','/','/');
    $swf_relative_path = str_replace($swf_disallowed,$swf_replace,$swf_relative_path);
    $swf_full_path = $CFG->dataroot.$CFG->swf_content_dir.$swf_relative_path;
    if(file_exists($swf_full_path) && is_readable($swf_full_path)) {
        $swf_path_info = pathinfo($swf_full_path);
        $swf_mime_type = mimeinfo('type', $swf_path_info['basename']);
        send_file($swf_full_path,$swf_path_info['basename'],'default',0,false,false,$swf_mime_type,false);
        exit;
    }
}
header('HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found'); // Send back a 404 so that apps don't wait for a timeout
exit('404 Error: File not found'); // Pure text output - Flash app friendly

Thanks in advance! :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dr2898 2013-07-09 22:02
    关注

This is super insecure, please do not publish this script on any server.

Do not tinker with ../ and ./ or the other patterns you seem to dislike in your script. Also, just replacing them won't prevent an attacker from inserting the replaced patterns to your script.

For example, have a look at this url:

download.php?file=..././some/file

After replacing ../ with an empty string (like you did), the path of the file is ../some/file and your script is already broken as it will make files outside of your download root accessible.

One solution to avoid this is using realpath(). However, I would strongly recommend using an existing and secure script for this purpose.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮