douli4852 2013-05-07 02:11
浏览 37
已采纳

使用Laravel的FineUploader

I am working on a project using Laravel 3. I need to have users be able to upload images to my server. I have gotten it to work using the standard Laravel Input and File classes but I want to link that to FineUploader (http://fineuploader.com/) so I have a better front-end interface. I have gotten this to work fine with straight PHP but I don't know how to do it using Laravel. Does anyone know how I can implement this or possibly another front end visual uploader in Laravel?

I want the user to be able to see the upload progress and whether it completes successfully or not.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsdsds12222 2013-05-08 01:49
    关注

As mentioned in the comments, please see Laravel's requests documentation for more information on handling the MPE POST requests that Fine Uploader sends.

As for your latest question, you can set Fine Uploader into "manual upload mode", when selected files are only uploaded when you call a specific API method. On form submittal, you can call this API method. There is a non-jQuery example and a jQuery example that demonstrates this on the home page. Please also see the options and API documentation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突
  • ¥15 超声波模块测距控制点灯,灯的闪烁很不稳定,经过调试发现测的距离偏大
  • ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序
  • ¥15 onvif+openssl,vs2022编译openssl64
  • ¥15 iOS 自定义输入法-第三方输入法
  • ¥15 很想要一个很好的答案或提示