dongshen4129 2010-07-19 13:33
浏览 13

动态创建基于CMS的数据的pdf表单

I am using modX cms, and would like to have administrators be able to create some form fields in a larger form (basically a label, and form elements of various kind) which is then made accessible to users as a PDF document which is to be downloaded, filled out, saved and sent to appropriate recipients via email as pdf.

The main difference to other similar questions is that i do not want to actually process the CONTENTS of a form and output a PDF, i want to generate a PDF which contains a FORM based on data [field names/types] found in a CMS.

The main purpose of the application is that forms have to be easily administrable, hence the integration with a CMS. Nothing speaks against using and writing custom code and/or libraries.

I would also consider an option of having a PDF which is able to send its results out by itself, but from what i've understood i'd have to purchase the adobe formbuilder package and that would raise the price too much.

Any hints on what libraries/approaches i could use?

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongse7261 2010-07-19 17:39
    关注

There's PDFlib, from which you can generate a new PDF from the ground up, or modify an existing one (including add forms). It is, however, fairly pricey, so if you can't afford Adobe's formbuilder, this is probably too expensive as well.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
  • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
  • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析
  • ¥100 求采集电商背景音乐的方法