donglingyi4679 2010-05-19 15:33
浏览 101

当.NET HttpModule RewritePath调用的目标是PHP文件时,$ _POST数组为空

We have an application running on IIS 6 which uses a custom HttpModule to rewrite urls. This works great (well done us) except in the case where the Context.RewritePath destination is a .php file. The php file is executed as expected, however the $_POST collection is empty meaning it cannot access any forms which are submitted to rewritten urls. The problem does not exist when rewriting to .aspx files as the Request.Form collection is fine.

My question therefore has two parts: Why is the $_POST collection not being populated? Is there a way to ensure that the .php $_POST collection is correctly populated after a rewrite?

I don't have much to show in the way of code. There's just a simple:

context.RewritePath(newPath);

once the HttpModule has figured out where to send the request.

Edit: Interestingly, if I do var_dump(file_get_contents('php://input')); in the PHP file (method described here) the contents of the form is displayed. So the data is reaching the PHP script but not the $_POST array.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsuyou6938 2010-05-19 15:51
    关注

Redirecting turns a POST action into a GET action, which means that any POST parameters initially sent are lost. You'll have to use a backchannel method (e.g. sessions) in order to pass the variables along.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本