dongsun2789 2019-07-08 17:40 采纳率: 100%
浏览 73

PHP fopen()作为APPEND比file_get_(put)contents()更好,以避免丢失来自多个请求的日志?

Most examples I've seen to update text based log files seem to suggest checking that the file exists, if so load it into a big string with file_get_contents(), add your new logs onto it, and then writing it back with file_put_contents().

I may be over-thinking this, but I think I see two problems there. First, if the log file gets big, isn't it somewhat wasteful of the the scripts available memory to stuff the huge file contents into a variable? Second, it seems that if you did any processing between the 'get' and 'put', you risk the possibility that multiple site visitors may update between the two calls, resulting in lost log info.

So for a script that is simply called (GET or POST) and exited after doing some work, wouldn't it be better to just build up your current (shorter) log string to be written, and at then just before exit(), just open in APPEND mode and WRITE?

It would seem that either approach could lead to losing data if there were no LOCK on the file between get and put. In the case of file_get/put_contents, I see that method does have a flag available called "LOCK_EX", which I assume attempts to prevent that occurrence. But then there is that issue of the time taken to move a large file into an array, and add to it before writing back. Wouldn't it be better to use fopen (append) with some kind of 'lock', between the fopen() and the fwrite()?

I apologise as I DO understand that "best way to do something" questions are not appreciated by the community. But surely the is a preferred way that addresses the concerns I'm raising?

Thanks for any help.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
    • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
    • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
    • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
    • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
    • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
    • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
    • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
    • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
    • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体