dp411805872 2019-07-06 15:04
浏览 291

HTTP包装器不支持可写连接 - 无cookie域

I have php files that after a certain graphic processing write image files in proper directories. Those images then can be called from other php files and visualized in proper pages. For a number of reasons I've been compelled to move all images to a cookieless domain created for the purpose. It means that images are now served from another domain - and it is on the same physical server to cut down latency. Now my problem is, when I try to write the image files in the proper directory of the cookieless domain, the write operation is refused with apache error "HTTP wrapper does not support writeable connections".

My code is very simple:

$image = imagecreatetruecolor($area_size_x, $area_size_y);

// lot of graphic processing here

$staticsavepath = "www.cookielessdomain.com/properdirectorypath/nameofimagetosave.jpg";

imagepng($image, $staticsavepath);

The owner of the directory on the cookieless domain is the same linux user that is owner of the directories where it successfully saved the files in the old version (I mean the version where I saved images on the dynamic site itself, that now I cannot use for that purpose as told above). But seems that's not enough. So, how could I work around this problem?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 C# TCP服务端,客户端退出后,不断有数据进来
    • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
    • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
    • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
    • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
    • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
    • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
    • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计