duanduji2986 2019-05-11 14:32
浏览 86
已采纳

我在wordpress父主题中对模板文件进行了一些自定义更改。 当主题更新时,我如何确保它们不会被覆盖?

This is the code that is inside a php template. But this will be overwritten when i update the theme because the change is made in the mother theme files.

Is is possible to put this code inside the functions.php child theme file? Or do i have to copy the template files into my child theme? What is the best way to go about keeping these changes for the future? One of the modifications that is made is the code below which just hides an element based upon user-roles in my single listing page.

<?php
/**
 * `Call now` quick action.
 * @since 2.0
 */

if ( ! ( $phone = $listing->get_field('phone') ) )
    return;

// if you want to not display anything for guests
if ( !is_user_logged_in() )
    return;

// if you want to not display anything for anyone but administrator or subscriber
$user = wp_get_current_user();
if ( !in_array( 'administrator', (array) $user->roles ) && !in_array( 'subscriber', (array) $user->roles ) ) 
    return;

$link = sprintf( 'tel:%s', $phone );
?>

<li id="<?php echo esc_attr( $action['id'] ) ?>" class="<?php echo esc_attr( $action['class'] ) ?>">
    <a href="<?php echo esc_url( $link ) ?>" rel="nofollow">
        <?php echo c27()->get_icon_markup( $action['icon'] ) ?>
        <span><?php echo $action['label'] ?></span>
    </a>
</li>

Would appreciate any help with this.

Here is a screenshot of the file if its needed, im not sure:

the php file

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongwei1895 2019-05-11 16:03
    关注

Assuming the parent theme uses the get_template_part() function to load its partials/templates (as it should, eg. get_template_part( 'templates/single-listing/quick-actions/call-now' );), then all you need to do is copy the templates folder from your parent theme into your child theme and edit the call-now.php file there.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Stata链式中介效应代码修改
  • ¥15 latex投稿显示click download
  • ¥15 请问读取环境变量文件失败是什么原因?
  • ¥15 在若依框架下实现人脸识别
  • ¥15 添加组件无法加载页面,某块加载卡住
  • ¥15 网络科学导论,网络控制
  • ¥15 利用Sentinel-2和Landsat8做一个水库的长时序NDVI的对比,为什么Snetinel-2计算的结果最小值特别小,而Lansat8就很平均
  • ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错