duan0821 2019-05-07 09:47
浏览 108
已采纳

数字海洋:如何将所需的ContentMD5添加到生命周期,cors或acl的Bucket Policy PUT请求?

I am going to answer my own question here. It took me hours to figure this out as there is no info on this anywhere so I thought I should post this somewhere I would look first.

I was using the AWS PHP SDK to send a PUT request to add a lifecycle policy to my Digital Ocean space and it would not take since it requires a ContentMD5 header. There are two problems here, the first problem is the SDK URL encodes the path/key, which is a problem with /?lifecycle, /?location, and /?acl since they become "/%3Flifecycle" -- skip this paragraph if this isn't part of your request path. To temporarily stop this to add or update a bucket policy you have to find the file RestSerializer.php in the SDK files, if you added the API with composer it will be in a path like /vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Api/Serializer/RestSerializer.php in your composer/websites root, which will likely be in /var/www. In RestSerializer.php find the two rawurlencode function calls and remove them but leave the value/argument "rawurlencode($varspecs[$k])" becomes "$varspecs[$k]".

Now the request is going to the correct URL, to generate the ContentMD5 you need to construct a little PHP code depending on what you're doing. If you have put the XML text for your policy in a file use md5_file(PATH_TO_FILE_HERE, true) if you are using a string use md5(STRING_HERE, true). Then wrap that in base64_encode() so it looks something like base64_encode(md5_file('/path/file.xml', true)). Finally, add that to your putObject array with 'ContentMD5' => base64_encode(md5_file('/path/file.xml', true)) .

PHP Example with File:

// $spaceS3Client is a new S3Client object.

// since its a file, I need to get the file first
$xmlfile = fopen('/spaces.xml', 'r+');

$request = $spaceS3Client->putObject([
  'Bucket' => 'myspacename',
  'Key' => '?lifecycle',
  'Body' => $xmlfile,
  'ContentType' => 'application/xml',
  'ContentMD5' => base64_encode(md5_file('/spaces.xml'', true))
]);

// close file
fclose($xmlfile);

// if you are having trouble connecting to your space in the first place with an S3Client object, since its set up for AWS and not DO you need to add an 'endpoint' to the array in new S3Client like 'endpoint' => 'https://'.$myspace.'.'.$myspaceregion.'.digitaloceanspaces.com'. You also need to add 'bucket_endpoint' => true.
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doupinyan0186 2019-05-07 13:04
    关注

There are two problems here, the first problem is the SDK URL encodes the path/key, which is a problem with /?lifecycle, /?location, and /?acl since they become "/%3Flifecycle" -- skip this paragraph if this isn't part of your request path. To temporarily stop this to add or update a bucket policy you have to find the file RestSerializer.php in the SDK files, if you added the API with composer it will be in a path like /vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/Api/Serializer/RestSerializer.php in your composer/websites root, which will likely be in /var/www. In RestSerializer.php find the two rawurlencode function calls and remove them but leave the value/argument "rawurlencode($varspecs[$k])" becomes "$varspecs[$k]".

Now the request is going to the correct URL, to generate the ContentMD5 you need to construct a little PHP code depending on what you're doing. If you have put the XML text for your policy in a file use md5_file(PATH_TO_FILE_HERE, true) if you are using a string use md5(STRING_HERE, true). Then wrap that in base64_encode() so it looks something like base64_encode(md5_file('/path/file.xml', true)). Finally, add that to your putObject array with 'ContentMD5' => base64_encode(md5_file('/path/file.xml', true)) .

PHP Example with File:

// $spaceS3Client is a new S3Client object.

// since its a file, I need to get the file first
    $xmlfile = file_get_contents('/spaces.xml', 'r+');

$request = $spaceS3Client->putObject([
      'Bucket' => 'myspacename',
      'Key' => '?lifecycle',
      'Body' => $xmlfile,
      'ContentType' => 'application/xml',
      'ContentMD5' => base64_encode(md5_file('/spaces.xml', true))
    ]);

// if you are having trouble connecting to your space in the first place with an S3Client object, since its set up for AWS and not DO you need to add an 'endpoint' to the array in new S3Client like 'endpoint' => 'https://'.$myspace.'.'.$myspaceregion.'.digitaloceanspaces.com'. You also need to add 'bucket_endpoint' => true.

// to check the rules have been set use a getObject request and then use the code below to parse the response.

header('Content-type: text/xml');
    $request = $request->toArray()["Body"];
    echo $request;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面