dougang6821 2019-05-02 04:49
浏览 113

Laravel Valet的网站找不到Memcache,但我看到这个过程正在运行 - 现在怎么办?

I have a local WP site that depends on Memcached. The readme says "Use memcached and the PECL memcache extension to provide a backing store for the WordPress object cache."

As a far as I can tell, my config meets those requirements. But when I attempt to access the application, I get:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Memcache' not found in. . .

I'm running php 7.3 installed via Homebrew, and Memcached 3.1.3, installed via PECL. Memcached 3.1.3 says it's compatible with php 7.3, and I followed these instructions to add Memcache as an extension to my php server. If I start php via Homebrew, I can see the Memcache process when I run ps -ef | grep -i memcached, and the config appears when I run php --info | grep memcached\\. But, I can't connect to Memcached through my Valet app or through Telnet.

If I run Memcached through Homebrew, I get a different version, 1.5.13, which I think predates php 7.3. As I understand Homebrew only installs stable releases. When the Homebrew Memcache is running I can connect via Telnet, but not through the Valet app.

What's different about the Homebrew install of Memcached? I assume Homebrew must somehow make Memcache externally accessible but I don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用三极管设计一个单管共射放大电路
    • ¥20 fluent无法启动
    • ¥15 孟德尔随机化r语言运行问题
    • ¥15 pyinstaller编译的时候出现No module named 'imp'
    • ¥15 nirs_kit中打码怎么看(打码文件是csv格式)
    • ¥15 怎么把多于硬盘空间放到根目录下
    • ¥15 Matlab问题解答有两个问题
    • ¥15 LCD12864中文显示