donglu9978 2019-04-28 20:55
浏览 587

来自git clone的Laravel项目无法正常工作(无法使用key:generate或composer install / update)

I'm cloning my existing (and working) Laravel project from github to start a new. Creating a fresh copy of .env and populating from .env.example. Then trying usual "composer update (or install)" and "php artisan key:generate" procedure like always. But any command with artisan or composer ends up with this error:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (SQL: select `image_resize` from `settings` where `id` = 1 limit 1)

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

I'm using MAMP and have populated .env file with correct and working DB info (Database is empty for now)

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=localhost
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=new_proj_db
DB_USERNAME=root
DB_PASSWORD=root

I'm aware that this is a database problem but i cannot even populate my db with dummy info using factories and seeding. They all end up with the same error "SQLSTATE[HY000]......" I cannot generate key or update composer dependencies.

Maybe i should comment out some code that cause this problem. (SQL: select image_resize from settings where .....) 'image_size' and 'settings' are my code but i cant't understand why those cause a problem on a fresh install.

Apparently i'm missing something really simple and open to any suggestions.

• 写回答

2条回答

• dplsnw7329 2019-04-28 20:59
    关注

Try to do migration. Type in console inside your project dir php artisan migrate

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 如何增强飞上天的树莓派的热点信号强度,以使得笔记本可以在地面实现远程桌面连接
  • ¥15 MCNP里如何定义多个源?
  • ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器