douliao8402 2019-02-19 23:05
浏览 115

视频上传服务/磁盘

I have website in PHP whereimages and videos would be posted by users.

This site would be hosted on small purposes and bandwith hosting.

What I want is to uploading videos and images to another hosting / disk. I want to do that way because I want to use my own video player and make watermarks on media.

So in the second hosting / disk - there would be needed after some time quite large bandwidth and storage to handle traffic on website. I know it gonna cost.

Here my question appears.

• What hosting or technology use for for this hosting second hosting(where gonna be stored images and videos) ? Please provide me some links and alternatives.
  • Will there be a problem to display video from external hosting(please provide me what I have to write in google to read about technology or something) ?
  • I am also asking for general tips in this topic
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpxbc88022 2019-02-20 17:56
    关注

From your answer I can only guess which maximal simultaneous traffic you want to be prepared for your page, which is the most important information on how to handle this.

Typically for small websites even basic hosting offers come with enough bandwidth to deliver images and generally also videos. You can lower the bandwidth usage by choosing an appropriate codec and container for your videos. A good resource for that would be Media formats for HTML audio and video | Mozilla. These days it is no necessary to download a whole video before watching it - even without a special video player, using e.g. the HTML5 tags as shown in the Mozilla article, when you choose the right video compression and container the video is streamed. This lowers the requirements for your bandwidth even more.

But if you have need for a more stable, scalable solution for e.g. a highly frequented web site:

For the purpose of delivering bandwidth intense content, often commercial Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are used. Commercial providers and technology for this are listed and described at Content delivery network | Wikipedia .

A variant is a Reverse Proxy, where for example on this page Reverse Proxy | Cloudflare a provider describes its technology. Because I do not want to promote any provider, I'd like to point to you that Cloudflare is not indisputable, which can be seen from Cloudflare: Criticism and controversies | Wikipedia A reverse proxy is often easier to set up than other load balancers, nevertheless one has to understand the technology to not run into security issues. The technology and for what one has to care are described in this video Seeing Other People's Steam Accounts | Tom Scott. A reverse proxy btw. also helps with avoiding DDOS attacks.

The overall name for this is Load Balancing. Wikipedia has a good article on it: Load balancing (computer) | Wikipedia.

Edit: Btw. if your main interest is overlaying the video with watermarks, I would highly discourage using a custom video player for that, as most browser addons that record video from websites do not capture the screen but save and sometimes even stitch the transmitted video files. A better concept would be to directly include the watermark in the video file.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算