doutouhe5343 2019-01-07 07:25
浏览 166

对于memcache存储来说对象太大了

I've been trying to store data from a text file (6mb) into Memcache (ver 1.4.4) on Windows.

read about memcached -I argument to increase the default 1 mb storage size, so ran Memecache with -I 10m, I continue to get "Network timeout(0)" error or "Object too large for storage"

This is the exact sytax I use to run Memcached: memcached -p 11211 -I 10m

When I reduce the size of txt file to upto 4.5 mb, I'm able to commit it to Memcache without a problem. This happens without providing -I argument at all, not sure why it would accept data that is 4.5 mb in size while the default is 1 mb.

Does anyone know if -I is the right parameter to increase Memcached storage capacity or is there another way?

Here's a link to a discussion about Memcached timeouts, here in there is a mention about ver 1.4.19 that seem to have patched Network timeout issue but I'm unable to find a Windows 64 bit compatible download for Memcached 1.4.19.

https://grokbase.com/t/gg/memcached/144p4t9qqd/issue-363-in-memcached-memcachepool-get-server-127-0-0-1-tcp-11211-udp-0-failed-with-network-timeout

Most links online for Windows compatible Memcached downloads seem to point to ver 1.4.4 which is the one I'm currently using.

Would really appreciate if someone could share a Memcached download link for Windows as well.

Thanks much.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用三极管设计—个共射极放大电路
    • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
    • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
    • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
    • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
    • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
    • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
    • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
    • ¥15 一道python难题3
    • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示