dsjxgu4759 2018-10-12 09:07
浏览 27

Google表单已从帖子更新

I'm building an inventory catalogue for my store and need some help on a key feature.

The system will mimic dynamic QR codes by making a post for each inventory item and then assigning a QR code to the post. This way, a scan of the QR code will make the post viewable, shareable and rateable for customers, but editable by employees. This makes it easy to assign data to an item and make it easily shareable via social media.

Using a combination of Google Forms, Wordpress and Zapier, I want to include the ability to update a separate item log sheet from within an open post. This way I can track changes in price, location or sales status.

Here is my plan:

1. Post title describes the item. Post slug corresponds to item SKU (id#)
  2. Post shows signed in editors an option to update the item log
  3. Link pre-populates Google Form "ProductID" field with post slug (SKU)
  4. Form timestamps sheet row on entry
  5. Zapier updates status in the body of corresponding WP post

I know how to produce the url for a pre-populated form, but I need to create php code that will insert the post slug into that url and make the link visible only to editors. The link could either show up as a button in the body of the post or (better) could be added as a menu item on the toolbar.

Example: http://moobel.edminsters.com/product/43381m027/ (Scroll down to the description area)

Thanks!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
    • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
    • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
    • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
    • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
    • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
    • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
    • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
    • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂