dpxo13079 2018-08-28 12:17
浏览 71
已采纳

具有日期时间的事件的amp-list

I have recently build an site in amp. Most things are working really nicely except I am having an issue with caching.

I have a list of events which comes from a DB in php. Each event has a datetime and then list is ordered by this field. What is happening now is the page is caching on mobile for days, so it shows old events if you have been to the page already.

I started to look at amp list and creating json, but with the limitations of mustache being logicless I couldn't work out a way to only show events in the future.

Does anyone know if this is at all possible?

Thanks in advance

Richard

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuan1185 2018-08-29 11:35
    关注

Two options:

1. Serve your documents with a lower max-age caching header to ensure that the AMP Cache does not show stale data (the minimum value is 15s). Read more about this in the AMP Cache documentation.
    2. When using amp-list, you should filter the events server-side with every request to only show the ones that are still in the future.

My recommendation would be option 1 as it avoids the additional complexity and provides a better user experience (content is directly rendered without having to make a second request to pull in content via amp-list).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图
  • ¥15 无线移动边缘计算系统中的系统模型
  • ¥15 深度学习中的画图问题
  • ¥15 java报错:使用mybatis plus查询一个只返回一条数据的sql,却报错返回了1000多条
  • ¥15 Python报错怎么解决
  • ¥15 simulink如何调用DLL文件
  • ¥15 关于用pyqt6的项目开发该怎么把前段后端和业务层分离