douzi1350 2018-06-27 06:39
浏览 69

Moodle从数据库报道

I have a moodle database which I exported a few months ago before our server went down. Now I want to generate reports from my old database, I have tried to import to new moodle site but moodledata folder is missing. So now I'm looking for another way to generate reports from my database. I have tried to make Msql queries but I think that would take a lot of time for now. I need help if there is any tool around which I can use or any API which I can use to generate reports from my database. I have tried to use Seal Report to tackle this issue but I have found that there is a lot of manual work to be done, I don't means this tool can't do that but I'm just looking if there is any other tool which can simplify my task.

NB: I know some will say this is not a programming question, Please feel free to suggest any best way to query using any language.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2018-06-27 07:09
    关注

You should be able to set up a local copy of a Moodle site with a copy of the database and with a blank Moodle data folder (I've done this regularly in order to investigate issues on a customer's site).

Once you've done that, you will have access to any reporting tools you would normally have inside Moodle.

You may find it easiest to set up a fresh install of Moodle, pointed at a blank database, then, once the install is finished, edit the config.php file to point at the restored copy of the original site. You may have to purge caches (php admin/cli/purge_caches.php) and you may have to reset the admin password (php admin/cli/reset_password.php). It is also wise to turn off email (edit config.php and add $CFG->noemailever = true; ).

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp连接阿里云无法发布消息和订阅
  • ¥25 麦当劳点餐系统代码纠错
  • ¥15 轮班监督委员会问题。
  • ¥15 基于作物生长模型下,有限水资源的最大化粮食产量的资源优化模型建立
  • ¥20 关于变压器的具体案例分析
  • ¥15 生成的QRCode圖片加上下載按鈕
  • ¥15 板材切割优化算法,数学建模,python,lingo
  • ¥15 科来模拟ARP欺骗困惑求解
  • ¥100 iOS开发关于快捷指令截屏后如何将截屏(或从截屏中提取出的文本)回传给本应用并打开指定页面