doushi1900 2019-06-11 14:46
浏览 66
已采纳

在具有不同域托管的VPS上安装作曲家

I am new to the composer, I have a VPS with several domains hosted. The VPS is the CentOS. Now I need to install the composer in order to meet several PHP systems' requirement. Now I have several questions about the installation.

1st, I have several systems, should I need to install several composers for each?

2nd, I have the root account to VPS and also have several cPanel accounts on it, owner and group are different to different cPanel accounts, when I install the composer, should I need to log in with different accounts and install it or only install by root?

3rd, where should I place the composer, any specific folder or the folder directly under the PHP system?

Hope someone can help to answer the above questions.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyue2313 2019-06-11 17:29
    关注

1st - You need to install composer tool globally. This means that you need to install it once but you need to run composer install on each folder that has a composer.json file, in order to install its dependencies.

2nd - I am not sure how you server is organised regarding permissions, but I think installing it with root is enough.

3rd - I normally move and rename the composer.phar file to a location like /usr/local/bin.

--- Try doing these steps ---

Download composer (get instructions on link below)

https://getcomposer.org/download/

Make the phar executable:

chmod a+x composer.phar

Run this to move and rename it:

mv ./composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer

After this, you should be able to call composer from anywhere on your server. To test it, simply run: composer.

Now proceed to you app folder (where composer.json is located) and run: composer install

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 gwas 分析-数据质控之过滤稀有突变中出现的问题
  • ¥15 没有注册类 (异常来自 HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
  • ¥15 知识蒸馏实战博客问题
  • ¥15 用PLC设计纸袋糊底机送料系统
  • ¥15 simulink仿真中dtc控制永磁同步电机如何控制开关频率
  • ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题
  • ¥15 51单片机显示器问题
  • ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题
  • ¥50 求图像处理的matlab方案