douyou1937 2019-04-09 14:06
浏览 138

更改opencart 3.x中显示的价格

I've been trying to upgrade my website from opencart 2.2 to version 3.0.3.1 To do this I have created a sandbox copy of my website where all the modules and the theme are re-installed in version 3.0.3.1.

All the database information has been transferred and everything seems to be working like intended.

My only issue is with the option-combination extension available for purchase in opencart, the prices don't seem to work properly with the journal 3 theme modules.

This means that all the modules included with the journal 3 theme display a 0 price when the product uses option-combination.

I have found all the controller files for the modules inside:

mysite/catalog/controller/journal3

and in every file I have found the code that controls the displayed price (see below)

in said code I tried changing ($result['price'], into ($result['starting_from'],

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

if ($this->customer->isLogged() || !$this->config->get('config_customer_price')) {
                $price = $this->currency->format($this->tax->calculate($result['price'], $result['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax')), $this->session->data['currency']);
            } else {
                $price = false;
            }

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

doing this causes the opposite problem, all the products that have option-combination display the correct price and all the ones that don't display 0.

the current site has it setup like this:

it shows the customer_group_price (discount tab) and if the discount tab is empty it shows the otp_customer_price (option-combination price)

I am terrible with code and php is probably my worst enemy, so if someone has anyway to rewrite that code to work properly I would really appreciate it.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
    • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
    • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
    • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
    • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
    • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
    • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。