dongming0505 2019-04-07 00:55
浏览 289

如何使用节点创建pem文件

im working with a web application for some client who needs sign some documents other company give him 2 files - file1.key - file2.cer if im understand thus files are encrypted with a password so the user needs his password

the company give me some example in php and say i need get the private key with thus commands

-convert *.key a *.pem: openssl pkcs8 -inform DER -in llave.key -out llave.key.pem -passin pass:contrasenia

-Conver *.cer to *.pem: openssl pkcs8 -inform DER -in llave.key -out llave.key.pem -passin pass:contrasenia

but for the end user i can't request him "run this command" the end user need to indicate his password

the company give me some code in php

$private_file="c:/firma/llave_carlos.key.pem";
$public_file="c:/firma/cert_carlos.cer.pem";
$private_key = openssl_get_privatekey(file_get_contents($private_file));
exito = openssl_sign($cadena_original,$Firma,$private_key, OPENSSL_ALGO_SHA256);
openssl_free_key($private_key);
$public_key = openssl_pkey_get_public(file_get_contents($public_file));
$PubData = openssl_pkey_get_details($public_key);
$result = openssl_verify($cadena_original, $Firma, $public_key, "sha256WithRSAEncryption");

but im working with Nodejs searching in google i found the npm package node-openssl-cert but until now i can't found a similar method to php "openssl_get_privatekey"

im thinks the solution is with the crypto module from node

const crypto = require('crypto');

const { privateKey, publicKey } = crypto.generateKeyPairSync('ec', {
  namedCurve: 'sect239k1'
});

const sign = crypto.createSign('SHA256');
sign.write('some data to sign');
sign.end();
const signature = sign.sign(privateKey, 'hex');

const verify = crypto.createVerify('SHA256');
verify.write('some data to sign');
verify.end();
console.log(verify.verify(publicKey, signature));

but my problem its this line

const { privateKey, publicKey } = crypto.generateKeyPairSync('ec', {
  namedCurve: 'sect239k1'
});

the "privatekey" and "publickey" should come from the files

thanks for the support and sorry for my english idont speak

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufei2662 2019-08-22 17:24
    关注

Let me guess: you're building a CFDI 3.3 and trying to sign the original string to get the digital sign. I ran into the same problem, searched a lot, downloaded lots of Node libraries, and your progress really helped me, so I could integrate a solution using only crypto library, here it is:

Firstful, be sure that the original string is ok (that was my first issue, the original string was wrong), you can use this tool: https://solucionfactible.com/sfic/capitulos/timbrado/cadena_original.jsp#herramientaCO

Once you checked the original string you need to sign the original string with SHA256, here you can find a function I coded for that:

const privateKey   = "./EKU9003173C9.key.pem" //Note that I converted the .key to .key.pem
    const firmarCadena = cadena => {
        let prvKey = fs.readFileSync( privateKey )
        var signerObject = crypto.createSign("SHA256")
        signerObject.update( cadena )
        let signature = signerObject.sign( prvKey, "base64" )
        return signature
    }

You can also check this tool, so you can compare between the values you are getting and the ones which must be. It generates the original string and digital sign with a .xml, .key and private key password: https://solucionfactible.com/sfic/capitulos/timbrado/sello.jsp#herramientaSello

Finally, you can verify your digital sign here in section "Verificador de sello digital (verificador de firma)": https://solucionfactible.com/sfic/capitulos/timbrado/sello.jsp#herramientaSello

I need to say that I'm using Node 10.x. It already has a Crypto built-in library.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)