dongqian3750 2019-01-25 08:38
浏览 97

如何从不在同一网络中的另一个服务器访问数据

Hello guys.

In our actual project we got a Microsoft Server accessed via remotehost. On this server we installed xampp ,Microsoft SQL Server and our previously in ObjectPascal developed program.

Then we have a Microsoft SQL Server at our Customers. Then we have our Application, programmed in ObjectPascal, installed, that works with the SQL-Server and is programmed by our company.

Our Web-solution is programmed that it can work with the database like our old programm. Furthermore we would like to use the old program for working locally and our web solution for working remotely. Furthermore the databases on the web-server and at our customer are identical.

Now we have the problem how we can access the data at our Customers SQL Server, without the need of complex configuration at our customers network.

Our thoughts were:

• A Web Server at our customer and access the data per AJAX.
  • Customers Server permanently asking the web-server if it needs data
  • Doing something similar like 'push up notification' sending from the web-server to our customer.
  • Maybe synchronising to and from the server?

We are able to get the public IP-Adress from our customer and are able to update it if it change, so that is no problem. The only problem we have is, how we can access the data from our customer. Maybe our solutions go to a completely wrong direction, that's why i am asking you guys.

If you could give me some hints, tips and tricks, maybe a link or a technology name would help me and we would be really gratefull for that.

I thank you for your time reading this!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
    • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
    • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
    • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
    • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
    • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
    • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能