doupa8922 2019-01-18 11:21 采纳率: 100%
浏览 106
已采纳

通过自定义程序将其他页面部分添加到首页

Problem: I would like to add additional sections to a child theme based on Twentynineteen, but I'm unable to figure out how!

Tried: I've looked through functions.php, template-functions.php and template-tags.php for something similar to twentyseventeen theme's twentyseventeen_front_page_sections which I figured would be similar in the Twentynineteen theme.

Whenever I search for 'sections' and 'customizer' I end up reading about the 'customizer add sections' which are not what I am looking for.

But no luck.

Desired result: This is ideally where I would like to be able to add new sections which I can then pull into the front page template:

enter image description here

Any hints or links to the correct place where I can find info on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsaf415212 2019-02-08 15:36
    关注

Follow-up: I never fully understood how to add a new section to the homepage display sections of the WordPress Customizer.

In case anyone is interested in how I got around it; I created the layout i wanted with widget areas.

You can read more about Widgetizing themes here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Widgetizing_Themes

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办