duanji2014 2018-11-08 14:32
浏览 89

使用Axios将数据发布到PHP

I am creating a Vue app where I am posting to PHP using Axios. So what I have is:

methods: {
         onSubmit () {
       axios.post('/wp-content/themes/bones/library/jobsResponse.php',{region: Chicago, jobType: Direct Hire}, {headers: {'X-Requested-With': 'XMLHttpRequest', 'Content-type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'}})
       .then(function(response){
         console.log(response)
       })
       .catch(function(error){console.log(error)})
      },

}

What that method is doing is when the onSubmit function is ran it will use Axios to POST to a PHP file I created named jobsResponse.php. The data it is posting is 'region: Chicago Region, jobType: Direct Hire'.

Then in that jobsResponse.php PHP file I have:

<?php
$_POST = json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'), true);

$region = $_POST['region'];

$jobType = $_POST['jobType'];

echo $region;
echo $jobType;

echo ' this is the posted data content';
?>

So that is getting the posted data from Vue using Axios. In Axios I am running a console.log of the response and when I check the console log it shows me the data I posted to the jobsResponse.php enter image description here

As you can see in the image above the data from my Vue app was posted to the jobsResponse.php file. So that's all fine and well. What I need to do now is take that data I posted to the jobsResponse.php file and use it in my Vue app.

So currently in my Vue app I am recieving a JSON object using PHP like so:

<?php echo getBhQuery('search','JobOrder','isOpen:true','id,title,categories,dateAdded,externalCategoryID,employmentType,customText12', null, 200, '-dateAdded');?>

What I want to do is use the posted data from Axios in that PHP query. So I would need to take that posted data and insert into that PHP in some fashion like:

<?php echo getBhQuery('search','JobOrder','isOpen:true AND customText12:"'.$region.'"','id,title,categories,dateAdded,externalCategoryID,employmentType,customText12'); ?>

Adding the $region variable to the PHP query would filter the JSON object to only pull back job posts that have the region of whatever that variable is set to.

So I have the needed data posting, which is good. I'm just not sure how to take that data and use it to generate a new JSON object on the fly, like ajaxing it.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
    • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
    • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
    • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
    • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
    • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
    • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
    • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
    • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)