dongyuan1902 2018-10-10 20:46 采纳率: 0%
浏览 266
已采纳

只使用收据编号,使用REST API获取Paypal的交易

Okay so I've setup a website with a basic paid subscription using Paypal. Here's the general flow of things:

1) A person fills up a basic subscription form and click subscribe

2) They get forwarded to Paypal who handles the payment

3) User clicks on "back to website" button

4) Account gets activated and user is forwarded to splash page

The thing is that if the user decides to close the window instead of clicking "Back to website", then his account will remain locked even though he paid (and yes, I'm aware you can skip the "back to website" button, but my client wants to keep it).

So, what I'd like to do is basically implement a form that will query Paypal's REST api to check if the user's receipt number actually exists and if so, complete his subscription. The problem is that most of the users pay through credit card, not Paypal... so all they have is a receipt number.

I've searched through the documentation and I can't seem to find how to query Paypal's REST API using the receipt number. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfen9090 2018-10-10 20:59
    关注

I use the IPN service provided by PayPal. With this, I pass a custom field along with the transaction containing the user's account number (you could use receipt number as long as you have it stored). I have an IPN Handler script that receives the verification from PayPal that the transaction completed successfully. This script receives the custom field, which can then be used to locate the user's account and update their subscription status.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 MATLAB动图问题
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名