doujishan2247
2019-07-31 09:20
浏览 78
已采纳

服务Symfony的折旧:symfony要求更改服务名称

I am currently trying for the first time to migrate from Symfony 3.4 to 4.3. I'm at the stage where I have to remove the depreciation so that I can update the dependencies via composing as the doc says I have solved all the depreciations except one that I have a little trouble here it is:

Relying on service auto-registration for type "AppBundle\Entity\AdaImporterDoc" is deprecated since Symfony 3.4 and won't be supported in 4.0. Create a service named "AppBundle\Entity\AdaImporterDoc" instead.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我目前正在尝试第一次从Symfony 3.4迁移到4.3。 我在这个阶段 我必须删除折旧,以便我可以通过撰写来更新依赖项,因为 doc说 我已经解决了所有的折旧问题,除了我在这里遇到一点麻烦:

依靠服务自动 自Symfony 3.4以来,不推荐使用“AppBundle \ Entity \ AdaImporterDoc”类型的注册,4.0不支持。 改为创建名为“AppBundle \ Entity \ AdaImporterDoc”的服务。

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 追加酬金
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsbruqxgt820011351 2019-07-31 21:57
    已采纳

This is not a rare situation when upgrading to Symfony 4.

To avoid that deprecation warning message that is, in fact, a false positive (Read This), you can replicate the way Symfony 4 works, doing the following in your app/config/config.yml:

parameters:
        container.autowiring.strict_mode: true

This way that 'fake' warning message will disappear and you will get real errors, if found.

If you want to know what changed on autowiring, this Strict Autowiring Mode is good place to start.

评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题