douzhangwei5265 2019-07-23 16:43
浏览 117

MyBB升级1.6> 1.8坚持数据库更新

I attempted to upgrade my MyBB forum from 1.6.18 version to 1.18.21. The script stuck at Database updating:

Updating Database Performing necessary upgrade queries... Click next to continue with the upgrade process.

Then instead there is a button that can't be clicked [Automatically Redirecting...]

My site is hosted on a free hosting, so I thinked it is not much powerful to do an ugpgrade, also if my db is not so big, just 55mb. Then I setup AAMPS on my pc and tried on that. I edited mysql config file to increment max_allowed_packet to 1000m But incredibly............ it stucks EXACTLY at the same point with the same result. I left the page for more than 1 hour and it's still stay on the Updating Database page.

Can someone help me please? I maybe should edit some php or mysql config?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchu3376 2019-07-31 10:58
    关注

Firstly check the current minimum requirements to upgrade to make sure that you have enough resources like PHP version, Mysql and diskspace, etc...

If you are on Chrome, you can use the Developer tools to inspect the page and look for any console error. Another way to detect the issue is to enable the warnings in php.ini file. This would help us identify the issue and then we can look forward to solutions to resolve the same.

Reference to enable warning: Showing all errors and warnings

Give this a try and post back with the errors you have identified and we shall try to resolve it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突
  • ¥15 超声波模块测距控制点灯,灯的闪烁很不稳定,经过调试发现测的距离偏大
  • ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序
  • ¥15 onvif+openssl,vs2022编译openssl64
  • ¥15 iOS 自定义输入法-第三方输入法
  • ¥15 很想要一个很好的答案或提示
  • ¥15 扫描项目中发现AndroidOS.Agent、Android/SmsThief.LI!tr
  • ¥15 怀疑手机被监控,请问怎么解决和防止
  • ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作