dongshou1856 2019-07-04 12:08
浏览 61

将ID插入SQL表,具有相同ID号的问题

I don't want to have an ID number of SQL Server table set to auto increment. So I set this number in my PHP program. The way I do this is that I get the current ID value of the table and then add+1 to it, and insert this number in the table.

EXAMPLE:

$query = "SELECT MAX(ID) FROM T01"; 
$result=sqlsrv_query($conn, $query);
$IDTable = sqlsrv_fetch_array($result);

$Column1= getPOST('Column1' . $column); 
$Column2= getPOST('Column2' . $Column);
$ID1 = $IDTable[0]+1;
$params = array(&$ID1,&$Column1,&$Column2);

# Statement
$sql = "INSERT INTO MyTable ([ID],[Column1],[Column2]) VALUES (?,?); SELECT SCOPE_IDENTITY();";

Now I have a form, and in that form, there can be inserted more than 1 row in SQL table(MyTable). The problem now happens that using the code below it gives all inserted rows same ID. And therefore I get an error saying duplicate ID values.

How can I overcome this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousong3760 2019-07-04 12:33
    关注
    1. Ensure you have a timestamp for each record you insert
    2. Select the last record inserted.
    3. Based on the id, it could be a string, so get the integer from the string.
    4. Add 1 from the obtained string to get an incremental value.
    5. Add the prefix to incremented integer, i.e T23.
    6. Save it to a variable, and insert it as any other variable.

//assume $dbc to be the variable referencing the database connection //fetch last id $select_last_id_sql = mysqli_query($dbc,"SELECT table_id,time_recorded FROM TableName ORDER BY time_recorded DESC LIMIT 1") or die(mysqli_error($dbc);

$id_row = mysqli_fetch_array($select_last_id_sql); $id = $id_row['table_id']; $int = (int) filter_var($id, FILTER_SANITIZE_NUMBER_INT); $int = $int+1; $new_table_id = "T".$int;

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
  • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
  • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
  • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
  • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
  • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
  • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?