dqwr32867 2019-05-03 13:23
浏览 51
已采纳

在注销期间显示在Codeigniter 3里面的bootstrap模态箱子的网站视图

In my web application, when I press log out then there is a bootstrap popup comes to ask about log out or not. Its working fine everywhere but not when the page is of edit. Means while edit page there is a parameter in address bar. Due to that bootstrap modal box of log out showing entire website view inside modal box. I am confused how's this possible. This is not the fault of codeigniter coding. Since, the page is working very fine.

On the same page if I remove the parameter from address bar then it works fine. Can't understand this weird error in codeigniter and bootstrap. Is there anyone here who faced same kind of issue before?

Image below of normal modal box that's how modal box should look and working on other pages. enter image description here

Here below is the screenshot of the issueenter image description here

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2019-07-15 07:03
    关注

I found the solution. I was making a mistake. On log out link a href I was putting the link to and index.html page like below

<li><a href="index.html" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#logoutModal"><i class="fa fa-sign-out pull-right"></i> Log Out</a></li>

Then I removed the index.html link inside a tag. Now it's like below and the issue is resolved.

<li><a href="" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#logoutModal"><i class="fa fa-sign-out pull-right"></i> Log Out</a></li>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作