dousi4148 2019-05-01 15:50
浏览 93
已采纳

通过pear安装邮件后,Require_once停止工作[复制]

This question already has an answer here:

so on my Ubuntu 16.04 server, i have a couple of .php files in my /var/www/html/ directory which i do regular php stuff such as data retrieval, user login... etc. I wanted to implement a mail verification service in which i wanted to use the gmail smtp service, so i installed mail through pear by the following command:

pear install --alldeps Mail

After following the steps in this website, i restarted apache2 and now my php require_once isn't working. I tried include_path which also didn't work.

I uninstalled mail by pear uninstall mail, deleted php and reinstalling it hoping it would get the files back as it was but no luck, does anyone know what happened and how can i fix it?

sample code: require_once 'DbOperation.php';

The above code worked and i want it to work as it is the key to my entire php api, please dont suggest a workaround. Any help is appreciated.

</div>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanjing3656 2019-05-01 16:38
    关注

Nothing in what you've tried should be causing require or require_once to suddenly stop working. Make sure you have all error reporting turned on:

ini_set('display_errors',1);
    ini_set('display_startup_errors',1);
    error_reporting(E_ALL);

With error reporting enabled you may spot a problem with something else (like the code that is being required).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区
  • ¥20 jupyter保存图像功能的实现
  • ¥15 在grasshopper里DrawViewportWires更改预览后,禁用电池仍然显示
  • ¥15 NAO机器人的录音程序保存问题
  • ¥15 C#读写EXCEL文件,不同编译
  • ¥15 MapReduce结果输出到HBase,一直连接不上MySQL
  • ¥15 扩散模型sd.webui使用时报错“Nonetype”