doubangzhang6992 2019-04-06 09:16
浏览 78

不明字符波兰语译成英语

I have JSON API server its working fine.

What my server does is, It takes the requests from clients in text format, example "Movie Name". And look for the requested string (Movie Name) on the other server, the other server will reply back the details of the Movie, such as released date, Language and rating etc... and my server will return back the details to client, all is working fine.

i keep the requested_logs(MovieNames) means if the query succeeded with result from other server then it will log it in a file with Movie Name, also i keep the logs of not_found_logs means if the other server reply NULL my server will keep the logs as NOT_FOUND and the Movie Name.

i check the logs every now and then and i found some strange characters in both files Requested_logs and Not_Found_Logs

My clients requested to my server this strings

1. Aniołki Charliego
2. Książę Persji: Piaski czasu
3. Złap mnie, jeśli potrafisz
4. Bogowie i potwory

These are very strange characters for me to understand but what shock me that, this Movie Names get logged in my Requested_log file means the other server also understand the request and reply the result !

what i did i copy the text and tried the google translate and it got translated to these. It shows Detected Languages -> Polish

1. Aniołki Charliego => Charlie's Angels
2. Książę Persji: Piaski czasu => Prince of Persia: The sands of time
3. Złap mnie, jeśli potrafisz => Catch me if you can
4. Bogowie i potwory => Gods and monsters

I don't understand how polish language can have characters like "Książę" and how the other server and the google-translate can understand this characters ?

Can somebody explain this behavior and also if possible please suggest me to save the exact same translated text to my logs file instead the RAW strings for PHP

Thanks

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
    • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
    • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
    • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
    • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
    • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
    • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
    • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
    • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?