donte1234567 2019-01-28 12:25
浏览 131
已采纳

如何在php中格式化打印输出

I'm new to php and made a code that takes some information from a database and converts it into code128 barcode. Echoing it to the page is no problem:

$finalvar = '<p>'.bar128(stripcslashes($row['Flowers'])).'</p>';
echo $finalvar; 

enter image description here

So far so good. I now want to print this barcode on a network printer and use this:

$port = "9100";
$host = "10.64.33.33";
$socket = socket_create(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, SOL_TCP);

if ($socket === false) {
    echo "socket_create() failed, reason: " . socket_strerror(socket_last_error    ()) . "
";
} else {
    echo "OK.
";
}
$result = socket_connect($socket, $host, $port);
if ($result === false) {
    echo "socket_connect() failed.
Reason: ($result) " . socket_strerror    (socket_last_error($socket)) . "
";
} else {
    echo "OK.
";
}
socket_write($socket, $finalvar);
socket_close($socket);

The printing works perfectly but instead of printing the barcode like in the picture, the paper looks like this:

<p><table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0><tr><td><div class="128"
style"border-"

I think this is probably more of a formatting thing, but I didn't find anything that worked. How can I print $finalvar like in the picture shown above?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douchuza8908 2019-03-11 14:04
    关注

For anyone who wonders how I made it:

Most label printers support their own languages like ZPL (Zebra Programming language) or DPL (Datamax Programming language). You can just send a command to convert and print your variable. You don't even need to convert it into barcode, the printer does that for you. You will need to send 1 line of ZPL to your printer. ZPL is very easy and you can see that for yourself here. As you can see in the link I provided, you can create a barcode with only this command:

^XA^BY5,2,270^FO100,550^BC^FD$yourvariable^FS^XZ

In my case, I used this exact code above to print a simple barcode. This is how you implement this in PHP and send it to the printer:

$variable = "ABC123"; //the variable you want to convert to barcode and print
        $print_data = ^XA^BY5,2,270^FO100,550^BC^FD$variable^FS^XZ; //this is the ZPL Code

// Open a telnet connection to the printer, then push all the data into it.
        try
        {
            $fp=pfsockopen("10.64.57.51",9100); //IP of your printer and port
            fputs($fp,$print_data);
        echo "Job sent";
            fclose($fp);
        }
        catch (Exception $e)
        {
        echo "Job Failed";}

Note: The ZPL Code I provided is made for the size of my labels. You might need to change some X and Y numbers to fit yours. You can test this on the Website I provided.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏