WordPress Button-on-Hompage问题| 简单修复? (不能使用Customizer ... PHP编辑?)

(Total newbie here and not a web developer by any means. Thought I'd try and ask since my Google queries typically bring me to this site anyway.)

I am using a WordPress theme, Corporate Plus. The button on the homepage will not take whatever link I input through the Customizer.

Preview of what I'm seeing (the "Let's Get Started" button): http://ruleyourcompetition.com/?customize_changeset_uuid=105d9013-cf7a-4d54-9808-0039f71eb423

Per another thread I found here on StackOverflow, it seems like I can edit the function.php file with:

function custom_excerpt_more($more) {
    global $post;
    return '<a class="moretag" href="'. get_permalink($post->ID) . '">' . __("Your Read More Link Text", "your_theme_slug") . '</a>';
}
add_filter( 'excerpt_more', 'custom_excerpt_more' );

However, I'm not sure what changes to the above code I might need to make, if this is the recommended way to go about it. I tried the simpler fix mentioned in the replies on that other thread, but that didn't seem to do the trick.

Trying not to break the site. Can anyone recommend advice?

Thank you!

dongye9228
dongye9228 谢谢@AndyWarren......这是通过Customizer选项完成的,所以不幸的是它不是标准的WP页面。我可以在其他页面上使用短代码和内联css。看起来这意味着我在另一个线程上看到的并不准确。哎呀。由于这是在主页上完成的,我怀疑是我需要编辑.php文件。但是我过去曾经在这些文件中乱过很多次并搞砸了。因此,我发帖在这里!
大约一年之前 回复
duanjing7298
duanjing7298 这里有几个链接可以了解阅读更多标签和您发布的过滤器。en.support.wordpress.com/more-tag和codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Filter_Reference/excerpt_more。
大约一年之前 回复
dongsui0929
dongsui0929 该特定代码正在过滤“ReadMore”链接文本。这不是你想要的。将“阅读更多”标记插入帖子/页面复制块以定义摘录的结束位置时,会创建“阅读更多”。您可能需要在正在编辑的页面内对该按钮进行更改。
大约一年之前 回复
Csdn user default icon
上传中...
上传图片
插入图片
抄袭、复制答案,以达到刷声望分或其他目的的行为,在CSDN问答是严格禁止的,一经发现立刻封号。是时候展现真正的技术了!
立即提问