donglengli0644 2018-12-06 09:18
浏览 502

Laravel 5.7中的常量抛出已经定义的错误

I have created a project in Laravel 5.7 and created the file constants.php in config directory. When I tried to run php artisan config:cache, I am getting the following error. "ErrorException : Constant XXX_XXX already defined"

I have defined all the constants as define('XXXX_XXXX', 'bla bla'); All these are standard constants needed for my package.

I have done the following:

1. I have searched the whole project and it is clear that I have never defined the same anywhere else.
  2. If I remove that constant, it shows error at the next define().
  3. If I remove the file from config directory, the artisan command gets executed successfully and I can see the config cache file in bootstrap/cache directory. but my program aborts due to error (as constants are not defined) even after I paste back the file in config directory.
  4. If I remove the config cache file from the bootstrap/cache directory, the code gets executed perfectly normal ( i have not ran the command config:cache).

I very much need this constants and the same time cache the configs to run. I am not able guess the problem.

Note : Contents of config/contants.php all are define('XXX', 'xxx'); Simply echo XYZ; wherever needed. Standard php constants.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongtangu8615 2018-12-06 09:20
    关注

try this way

define constant value below

if (!defined('constant')) define('constant', 'value');

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 ubuntu系统下挂载磁盘上执行./提示权限不够
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型