duandanxiu6965 2018-09-27 09:47
浏览 63

连接到MS SQL数据库时PDO错误“Adaptive Server不可用”

I'm trying to connect to a MSSQL database with odbc in php. My issue is similar to this issue, I can connect with tsql, but not with php. The answer to the problem not work because I think I don't have SELinux installed (I don't know what it is, but pacman not found this package (or with a similar name) on my computer) I don't understand why it doesn't work, odbc is installed and detected by php

print_r(PDO::getAvailableDrivers()); 
Array ( [0] => odbc )

I'm connecting by doing that:

$dsn = 'odbc:Driver=FreeTDS;Server=127.0.0.1;Port:1433;Database=[my base name]';
$pdo = new PDO($dsn, $user, $password);

My base is not in local, I use a ssh tunel because the base in accessible only at my school, and we need an ssh tunnel. And it work, I can connect myself to the base with tsql.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi1748 2018-09-27 11:55
    关注

When I was connecting PHP to our MS SQL server, I could never get a connection established using ODBC drivers.

Instead, I downloaded the official PHP > SQL SERVER drivers direct from Microsoft. You can find them here.

Once installed, you must configure your php.ini file to include the new drivers, restart your web server and then use the following to open a new connection:

$conn = new PDO("sqlsrv:Server=SERVER_IP,1433;Database=DATABASE_TO_OPEN;");

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度