doufan1899 2018-08-25 20:30 采纳率: 100%
浏览 73

为电子商务类似网站设置网址结构的最佳方式(但不是电子商务)

I'm a new developer, so sorry if it's a bit basic for most of you. I need to be pointed in the right direction about the EASIEST way to learn the best practice and do the following;

So, I have this site let's say www.example.com. It's "like" an e-commerce as it will have "categories" which will include products.

But, it's for insurance. So it will have

a) Countries which contains many of:

b) Insurance Guides which contain even further (many but not hundreds)

c) Insurance lines, specific policies.

Providing some examples; When User lands at www.examples.com pop up will request country and will be redirected to

www.examples.com/country1 will have

www.examples.com/{country1}/insurance_guide_{A}/ www.examples.com/{country1}/insurance_guide_{B}/ And will be able to pick the whole category or a specific line, finishing the "funnel" at www.examples.com/{country1}/insurance_guide_{B}/insurance_line_{ZULU} for requesting the quote.

As another country may have their un hierarchy; www.examples.com/{country2} will have

www.examples.com/{country2}/insurance_guide_{11}/

www.examples.com/{country2}/insurance_guide_{12}/insurance_line_{FOXTROT}

for requesting the quote.

This way, I can automatically generate further insurance lines from the database side (will never be as often as "adding products" to e-commerce store", and it will never get "out of stock"... It's just for having a new insurance type that requires specific questions. And having dynamic content for each.

I want to do it this way, for keeping the best as possible in "SEO" terms.

So, dear people from this great community that's making me learn a lot on a daily basis,

*1) How would you do it having in mind the requirements I've shared?

2) On the specific situation, that I'm a noobie, which course/resource would you tell me it's the most straightforward to have this up and running? (I already completed basic html, bootstrap, php, mysql course like http://udemy.com/the-complete-web-developer-course-2/ )*

Note: I've already checked the possibility for Laravel, but it seems too deeply for e-commerce sites which I don't really need (as I mentioned, it wont have "daily" insurance lines added and will never be "out of stock)...

Thank you all already folks!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 平滑拟合曲线该如何生成
    • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
    • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
    • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
    • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
    • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
    • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行