dongtang1997 2018-08-16 21:06
浏览 70

提交帖子表格并检查用户名是否重复,如何将此信息发送到表单页面上的javascript?

I'm trying to make my registration form show a message, on the same page as the registration form, that a username is taken if it is taken after the form is submitted.

I made a registration form that posts input to the file add-user.php. inside my add-user.php file I have two functions. ->nameTaken functions checks if a username is already in the database, and ->insert inserts names into a database if they are not taken.

here is the add-user.php file code :

<?php

header('Content-type: text/javascript');

$hash = password_hash($_POST['password'], PASSWORD_BCRYPT);

if(!$app['database']->nameTaken($_POST['username'])){

$app['database']->insert('users', [

'name' => $_POST['username'],

'password' => $hash

]);
};

here is the nameTaken function that is in another file :

public function nameTaken($username){

$statement = $this->pdo->prepare('SELECT count(*) FROM users WHERE name = :name');

$statement->execute(array('name' => $username));

$res = $statement->fetch(PDO::FETCH_NUM);

$exists = array_pop($res);

if ($exists > 0) {

$json = array(
                'success' => false
            );

echo json_encode($json);

return true;

} else {
            //the name can be made
            $json = array(
                'success' => true
            );

echo json_encode($json);

return false;
        }
    }

This is working properly, but I don't know how to send this information to my html when I'm redirected back to the file with my form, so that it can show a message if a registration was succesful or if it failed because the username is aready taken.

I tried making a json output for this and getting it with a promise, but immediately after the form was submitted I'm redirected to my form page and the ajax call is null. I've only seen questions for how to do this while the username/password is being typed into the registration form on here, but I want to show the message after the registration form is submitted. How would I do this?

my promise ajax request to the php post file :

window.onload = function(){

function get(url) {
        return new Promise((resolve, reject) => {
          const xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
          xhr.open("GET", url);
          xhr.onload = () => resolve(xhr.responseText);
          xhr.onerror = () => reject(xhr.statusText);
          xhr.send();
        });
      }

document.getElementById('register').addEventListener('submit', () => {
            let promise = get('/controllers/contact.php').then((name) => {
            console.log(name);
        });
    });
}

I can't use this javascript because it executes before the php file is loaded, and then after the php file loads and I'm redirected to the page with my form, everything in the php file is erased, and my promise ajax request has already been executed.

my html :

<form method='POST' action='/users' id='register'>

Username<input type='text' name='username' required>

Password<input type='password' name='password' required>

<button type='submit'>Submit</button>

</form>

These are the errors I'm getting in my server

[Thu Aug 16 17:38:07 2018] 127.0.0.1:36690 [200]: /
[Thu Aug 16 17:38:07 2018] 127.0.0.1:36694 [200]: /registerFail.js
[Thu Aug 16 17:38:10 2018] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: password in /home/orpheus/Practice_dev/imagePoster/controllers/add-user.php on line 5
[Thu Aug 16 17:38:11 2018] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: app in /home/orpheus/Practice_dev/imagePoster/controllers/add-user.php on line 7
[Thu Aug 16 17:38:11 2018] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function nameTaken() on null in /home/orpheus/Practice_dev/imagePoster/controllers/add-user.php:7
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/orpheus/Practice_dev/imagePoster/controllers/add-user.php on line 7
[Thu Aug 16 17:38:11 2018] 127.0.0.1:36734 [500]: /controllers/add-user.php - Uncaught Error: Call to a member function nameTaken() on null in /home/orpheus/Practice_dev/imagePoster/controllers/add-user.php:7
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
  thrown in /home/orpheus/Practice_dev/imagePoster/controllers/add-user.php on line 7
[Thu Aug 16 17:38:11 2018] 127.0.0.1:36738 [302]: /users
[Thu Aug 16 17:38:11 2018] 127.0.0.1:36744 [200]: /
[Thu Aug 16 17:38:11 2018] 127.0.0.1:36750 [200]: /registerFail.js

First I'm on the main '/' page. Immediately when I submit my form, the ajax request runs before the php file is loaded and so everything is undefined, then when my php file loads and checks for the username, everything works fine and the username is either reject or put into my database. Then I'm redirected back to the the '/' directory with my form. I can't show an error message because the ajax executes before the php file is loading and I don't know how to fix this. I want to show the error message when I'm redirected back to the form page after the file has loaded. What would the code look like for me to do this?

<?php

$router->get('', 'controllers/index.php');

$router->get('about', 'controllers/about.php');

$router->get('contact', 'controllers/contact.php');

$router->post('users', 'controllers/add-user.php');

$router->post('login', 'controllers/login.php');

This is my router. controllers/add-user.php does not exist unless I make a post request to it. The other places, I can just type in a url and go to them.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
    • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
    • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题