dongyu1125 2018-07-05 16:32
浏览 65

隐藏Javascript代码段

I am trying to keep track of users clicking on a button within my marketing automation software, Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft gives me a snippet which I would like to add to my 'Click Here' button shown below. However, I would like to remove the form itself as it is not necessary to show. When a user clicks on the button, the javascript snippet would still run in the background. I realize this might be a round-about-way of solving this problem, so I'm welcoming all suggestions for improvements.

Is there anyway I can hide this form while still utilizing this snippet code when a user click on 'Click Here'?

From what I've researched, it seems like:

1) I would have to implement some third party solution, such as Flash or Flex (prefer not to do this)

2) I've tried utilizing a <p hidden> tag, but that didn't seem to work

3) Add a separate JS file and reference that JS file in my HTML (but not exactly sure how this would make it work)

Below is a screenshot of what my site looks like: Form Screenshot

Would like to remove the form above

Below is my code:

<p><a target="_blank" title="Click to download all 7 I Love It ads" onclick="window.open('<?php echo $urlStringILI; ?>','popup','width=450,height=350,left='+(screen.availWidth/2-200)+',top='+(screen.availHeight/2-125)+'');return false;" href="<?php echo $urlStringILI; ?>" ><strong>Click Here</strong></a> To  Download The &ldquo;I Love It Because I Chose It&rdquo; Ads
    <script type='text/javascript' src='https://fb976.infusionsoft.com/app/form/iframe/db670b7e512a36318bcc43f5592377ec'></script>
</p>
  • 写回答

0条回答

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
    • ¥15 MATLAB动图问题
    • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
    • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
    • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名