doujing1967 2017-01-14 19:59
浏览 90
已采纳

动态HTML表单数组仅向PHP提交最后一个值

I'm trying to create a system for my organization that keeps track of points for our members. Part of that system is a page where the officers can create events for the members to sign up for in a form. Part of the event creation form is the "shift(s)" for that event, which looks like this:

<div id="shifts-div">
    <div class="form-inline">
        <div class="form-group">
            <label for="start">Start Time: </label>
            <input type="time" class="form-control" name="start[]" value="12:00:00">
        </div>

<div class="form-group">
            <label for="end">End Time: </label>
            <input type="time" class="form-control" name="end[]" value="12:00:00">
        </div>

<div class="form-group">
            <label for="end">Spots Available: </label>
            <input type="number" class="form-control" name="spots[]">
        </div>
    </div>
    <br>
</div>

Since there can be any number of shifts for a given event I allow the officers to dynamically add or remove shifts using the following buttons:

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default" onclick="addShift()">
  <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-plus" aria-hidden="true"></span> Add Shift
</button>
<button type="button" class="btn btn-default" onclick="removeShift()">
  <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-minus" aria-hidden="true"></span> Remove Shift
</button>

Which run these two javascript functions:

function addShift(){
    var shift = 
        `<div class="form-inline">
            <div class="form-group">
                <label for="start">Start Time: </label>
                <input type="time" class="form-control" name="start[]" value="12:00:00">
            </div>

<div class="form-group">
                <label for="end">End Time: </label>
                <input type="time" class="form-control" name="end[]" value="12:00:00">
            </div>

<div class="form-group">
                <label for="end">Spots Available: </label>
                <input type="number" class="form-control" name="spots[]">
            </div>
        </div>
        <br>`;

document.getElementById("shifts-div").innerHTML += shift;
}

and

function removeShift() {
    $('#shifts-div').children().last().remove();
    $('#shifts-div').children().last().remove();
}

This works well as far as adding and removing shifts to the page, but when I submit the form to a php file start, end, and spots are not an array and only hold the values for the last shift. I check this by running this in the php:

foreach($_POST as $key => $value){
    echo $key.' -> '.$value . ' ';
}

So, say I add 3 shifts with different values for each input and click submit, I would get this as the result (I took out the parts I don't think are relevant as they are just other non-array values for the event, like name and date, and are working properly):

start -> 14:00 end -> 17:00 spots -> 3

Where the start, end, and spots values are what I entered for the third shift that was added.

After some research I found that using innerHTML can cause some weird problems since it rewrites every node in the div, so I changed the addShift function to the following just to see if this was the problem (Not the prettiest way to do it, I know)

function addShift(){
    $("#shifts-div").append("<div class='form-inline'><div class='form-group'><label for='start'>Start Time: </label><input type='time' class='form-control' name='start[]' value='12:00:00'></div><div class='form-group'><label for='end'>End Time: </label><input type='time' class='form-control' name='end[]' value='12:00:00'></div><div class='form-group'><label for='end'>Spots Available: </label><input type='number' class='form-control' name='spots[]'></div></div><br>");
}

The same problem persists with the same results. This is my first time doing this kind of web development and this is how I came up with to tackle this problem, but I recognize that there are probably better ways to do this that I am unaware of, so there are two parts to my question:

1. Why isn't my code running how I intend, and how do I fix that?

2. How would an experienced web developer implement the functionality I am after (assuming he was also just using basic javascript, html, and php)?

Like I said I am new, so feel free to critique any parts of my code, even if it doesn't directly solve the problem. There are so many different ways to do anything, it is hard to know which is the "correct" way for any given situation. Thanks in advance and let me know if more of the code needs to be given.

EDIT:

I submit the form with this button:

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-default btn-lg">Submit</button>

and this is what the form looks like:

<form action="../php/create-event.php" method="POST" name="event">
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhongxie5436 2017-01-15 00:02
    关注

So, it turns out I had just messed up with uploading my changes to the server. Once I changed the innerHTML to jquery as described in the question and properly uploaded it the problem was fixed.

I'm going to leave this question up because even finding that solution took me a long time and I never found anyone directly addressing this problem. If you are having the problem I described above do the change from innerHTML to another DOM manipulation method. The problem has something to do with innerHTML rewriting the entire element and losing references to the elements that were already there.

I'll gladly accept a different answer if someone can come along and explain it better than I can.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎么把多于硬盘空间放到根目录下
  • ¥15 Matlab问题解答有两个问题
  • ¥50 Oracle Kubernetes服务器集群主节点无法访问,工作节点可以访问
  • ¥15 LCD12864中文显示
  • ¥15 在使用CH341SER.EXE时不小心把所有驱动文件删除了怎么解决
  • ¥15 gsoap生成onvif框架
  • ¥15 有关sql server business intellige安装,包括SSDT、SSMS。
  • ¥15 stm32的can接口不能收发数据