douluan1533 2016-11-14 20:01
浏览 37

Mysqli查询:在两列中搜索值或组合

I am updating my quadcopter website and improving my search system. Currently the user is only able to search by quadcopter model. I am now slightly improving this so the user can search for the brand or the model.

I would like the user to be able to type the brand and model into the search field, and allow for both words to be checked between either record in the DB.

Basically, lets say the brand of the quadcopter is "DJI" and the model is "Phantom", in my database one would be stored under the 'column' brand and the other under 'model'. I would like the user to be able to type in 'dji phantom' and have the model show up.

If this is not possible then is there a way to make the result show even if it is not exact? With my search field currently you can search for the quadcopter as long as it contains a full part of the string. For example, 'plant' will show "DJI Phantom" so will 'anton'

Here is my query:

$search = $_GET['search'];

$search_list = mysqli_query($conn,"SELECT * FROM quads WHERE model LIKE '%$search%' OR brand LIKE '%$search%'");

PS (I know it is vulnerable to injection; this is something I'm fixing this week, thank you).

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
    • ¥100 set_link_state
    • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
    • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
    • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
    • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
    • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
    • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)