dongzuo9096 2016-09-18 18:06
浏览 16

使用PHP连接到mySQL,连接工作昨天但不是今天

I'm trying to make a simple HTML form that will add data to a remotely hosted My SQL database. I'm pulling my hair out because the connection code that I made yesterday stopped working today for no apparent reason.

Here's the code I had:

<?php
$servername = "sql309.myservername.com";
$username = "myusername";
$password = "mypassword";
$dbname = "mydbname";

try {
    $conn = new PDO("mysql:host=$servername;dbname=mydbname", $username, $password);
    // set the PDO error mode to exception
    $conn->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE, PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION);
    echo "Connected successfully"; 
    }
catch(PDOException $e)
    {
    echo "Connection failed: " . $e->getMessage();
    }
?>

The error message that I get is: "Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'myusername'@'an.ip.address' (using password: YES)"

I noticed that phpmyadmin has my username listed as 'myusername@a.different.ip.address', and when I replaces the username string with 'myusername@a.different.ip.address', the error message becomes:

"Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'myusername@a.different.ip.address'@'an.ip.address' (using password: YES)"

How do I tell the code to use 'myusername'@'a.different.ip.address' ? Or is there a different problem?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhucha3999 2016-09-18 23:36
    关注

Solved it! Turns out the password had reverted to the default, rather than new password that I set and had working yesterday.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 网络设备配置与管理这个该怎么弄
  • ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器