drsxobip501258 2016-07-29 04:25
浏览 163
已采纳

在wamp上安装现有的laravel项目进行预生产

I have a existing laravel project that I have been working on for a while now.

I have to put it in a test environnement to show it to my employer. My problem is that I have no clue how to use my git repo of the project to put it on a fresh installation of wamp server.

1 - I have tried to install it as a whole but failed.

2- Then, I tried creating a fresh copy of Laravel base architecture (that worked) and after, replacing the files I modified on my existing project over on the fresh Laravel project. Turns out, it can not find my login.php page and I am stuck at that point.

So I want to find the easiest way to clone a git repo with an existing Laravel project directly on a wamp server and make it work.

I have been trying for several weeks, please help me.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongpin6941 2016-07-29 07:13
    关注

Okay, here are some simple steps to create a copy of your Laravel5 project on another server:

1. Setup the server (Databases, PHP and so on) and install Composer. If you are local, composer should already be installed
    2. Clone the repository and copy the content to the htdocs or var/www folder, depending on your server system
    3. Now execute composer update to load all dependencies
    4. Last but not least, setup your .env file. Use the .env.example from Laravel5, add your credentials, generate a key with php artisan key:generate

That's it. Now your Laravel5 project should run.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码