dreamy6301 2016-05-01 18:03
浏览 412

将html页面插入wordpress

I have an html site with a page of info for each county in the US. I want to convert this into a new wordpress site. I can do this one by one but my issue comes when I have mass changes to affiliate code or common text. I would have to got to each page and manually change it. but with over 3000 pages it would be way to time consuming. I dont want to use Iframes but would like to know if there is a way to call the html pages into the wordpress page that makes sense seo wise.

I am open to creating a page for each county or have one page with text or buttons on it with each county listed and when clicked will insert the info below. I know alot about static html coding but am new to php.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongruoqiong9017 2016-05-01 18:22
    关注

If you dont want Iframes, I think there only remain two options. I don't know if they will work in WordPress though.

1. PHP Include

With the very simple PHP include() statement, you can include the old html files in your new website. If you have a HTML-file for example, name your file yourname.php and add this in the position you want your old page to appear:

<?php include(path_to_old_page/name.html); ?>

This will include the full old page, but the file needs to be on the same server.

2. AJAX

With JavaScript you can perform XHTTP-requests to load files from the server. This is easiest when using jQuery. Here you can use the $(selector).load(path_to_old_page/name.html) statement. This will load the file in the HTML elements to which the selector applies.

(The selector works the same as CSS selectors, see the w3schools page for more)

This will also include the full old page, when it is on the same server

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧