dongmingxiang0312 2016-03-21 19:23
浏览 63

无法在mac上安装DBLIB PDO以连接到MS SQL

I am trying to connect to an external mssql database from my local dev environment on Mac El Capitan. I notice in my php info that I do not have dblib setup in my pdo. I have mysql, odbc, sqlite. I have been looking all around to see how to get this installed and pretty much everything I have seen says to use Freetds to accomplish this. I did a brew install Freetds and it says "freetds-0.95.69 already installed". So that tells me I already have it. I am wondering if there are more steps that I am missing such as putting something in my php.ini file to get this working.

I also saw another suggestion to turn on mssql_secure_connection = On in my php.ini which I did but that did not help.

Any additional suggestions would be appreciated.

I am using a connection like this and it works when I upload it to my server which has the appropriate drivers installed.

$DBH = new PDO( "dblib:host=$host;dbname=$dbname", $user, $pass );
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhu5837 2016-03-21 21:25
    关注

I figured it out. I have to compile the build for the .so files using the correct php-config. I got 2 installs of php and I was building them with default from osx which was not matching what I was running so they were being ignored.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。