doudou20145 2017-01-04 05:35
浏览 24

使用php和mysql检索批量数据时浏览器冻结

Good day, I have billing system that only works when the data in the database is not much but when I import a full items of data into the table the browser freeze and takes a long time to retrieve what I search, I have tried to add limit to my query as suggested here:

MySQL & PHP load more then 1000 items makes browser freeze

but the problem with that is, it does not retrieved all data from the table as its limited.

is there any other workaround that I can try?

Here is my piece of code:

<?php
    $query = "SELECT * FROM medications ";
    $result = $con->query($query);
?> 
<select id="disease"  style="width: 40%;" name="disease" required="true" data-toggle="tooltip" data-original-title="medications" class="date-picker form-control col-md-7 col-xs-12" data-rel="chosen">
    <option value="">Select Disease</option>
    <?php while ($row = $result->fetch_array(MYSQLI_ASSOC)) { ?>
        <option value="<?php echo $row['ICD10'] ?>"><?php echo $row['diagnosis']; ?> </option> 
    <?php } ?> 
</select>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushun1904 2017-01-04 05:59
    关注

If your browser itself freezes, meaning that the whole browser becomes unresponsive, it simply means that your browser itself is running out of capacity (likely due to low RAM on your 'puter). There's not much you can do about that in PHP/MySQL itself. Some things you can try:

• Optimize your HTML output to make it less heavy to parse where possible.
    • Buffer up your HTML and output in one go in the end, instead of echoing incrementally.
    • Load your data on-demand with the help of AJAX, instead of blurting out everything in one page-load. (Possibly remove older sections when new data is loaded.)
    • Review how your CSS and jQuery(?) work. I see there's something going on with your data-toggle attribute. Dynamically applying a ton of events/classes will lead to issues.

And if by "freeze" you mean that the script takes a long time to execute... I see you query for all fields in the table, SELECT *. You can make it lighter for MySQL and your server RAM by only selecting the fields you actually require (SELECT ICD10, diagnosis ...). Also consider adding in pagination and using LIMIT in your query. (Sorry: That's not relevant here, since you're using the data for <select> options.) There's not a whole lot that can be said about your PHP here, but do look around and see if there are possible bottlenecks outside the code snipped you've posted.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序