douju1365 2016-12-28 01:53
浏览 298

file_get_contents()SSL错误

I followed a certain tutorial found here to install Wordpress onto App Engine, using a SQL Cloud Database.

I'm up to the point when I have to run the setup script to download the Wordpress archive and plugins. When that command is ran I get the following errors:

Downloading the WordPress archive...

Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed in /Users/Me/Sites/Blog/src/Project.php on line 47

Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /Users/Me/Sites/Blog/src/Project.php on line 47

Warning: file_get_contents(https://wordpress.org/latest.zip): failed to open stream: operation failed in /Users/Me/Sites/Blog/src/Project.php on line 47

I've looked at multiple resources to combat this issue such as, this one, where they suggest to set the verification to the peer to false, but I do not have that option within this project. I also found that someone suggested to use curl instead but I'm unsure how to use that without breaking the project.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
    • ¥15 路易威登官网 里边的参数逆向
    • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
    • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程
    • ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
    • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏
    • ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构
    • ¥15 python按要求编写程序