dongmo1708 2016-10-28 08:02
浏览 524

将大文件上传到owncloud时超时

I have installed ownlcoud on my debian Server with mysql, nginx and php-fpm. After everything worked fine, I tried uploading large files (about 12 GB). I had to make so adjustments in the php.ini and the sites-available/default file.

client_max_body_size 16400M; # set max upload size
    fastcgi_buffers 128 4K;
    fastcgi_read_timeout 4000;
    proxy_connect_timeout 4000;
    proxy_read_timeout 4000;
    proxy_send_timeout 4000;
    proxy_buffer_size 64k;
    proxy_buffers   4 32k;
    proxy_busy_buffers_size 64k;
    proxy_temp_file_write_size 64k;
    client_body_temp_path /ownclouddata/temp;

I think the proxy settings should not be important in my case, because I don’t use the server as a proxy.

I changed post_max_size and upload_max_filesize in the php.ini. Now everything works fine, when uploading big files from a client on the same host.

Unfortunately uploading the same file over the web fails. The upload proceeds for about 10 up to 15 minutes (round about 90 percent). Then it seems to restart without any notification. This behavior repeats endless.

Is there any upload timeout in nginx?

Thanks for help

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiayao8433 2016-10-28 20:50
    关注

Found the solution by myself. Our proxy seems to be the problem. Tshark shows a lot of connection resets. As soon as I’m at home with direct internet access everything works fine. I will ask our network administrator to proof this strange proxy behavior next week. Thanks for the links.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染