dtdvbf37193 2016-06-17 15:58
浏览 76

Magento错误:Mage注册表项“controller”已经存在

I have this site that runs Magento. The index.php file outputs a list of emails and encrypted stuff that seems to be a passwords. I have marked out with red sensible information.

enter image description here

-All URLs give internal server error 500

-I have done the step by step verification recommended by a lot of sites, like this one:[https://techjam.gr/2012/magento/solve-magento-500-internal-server-errors/][2] but it has not solved the issue at all.

The error message I found at /var/report was the following: I cant really understand what it means.

a:5:{i:0;s:45:
"Mage registry key "controller" already exists"
;i:1;s:631:"
#0 /home/filomena/public_html/app/Mage.php(223): Mage::throwException('Mage registry k...')
#1 /home/filomena/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(747): Mage::register('controller', Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front))
#2 /home/filomena/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1094): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initFrontController()
#3 /home/filomena/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Model_App->getFrontController()
#4 /home/filomena/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#5 /home/filomena/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')
#6 {main}"
;s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:7:"default";}
  • I cant open the admin panel ,also I get internal server error 500
  • I wonder if there is a guide to recover from this kind of issues.
  • Have I been hacked?
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpmwy80068 2016-06-19 08:08
    关注

Try to flush whole Magento cache. If you use Redis, connect to server via SSH, then: redis-cli flushall exit

If no, remove all files and directories from: magento_root_dir/var/cache

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据
  • ¥15 个人网站被恶意大量访问,怎么办
  • ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 Centos / PETGEM
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序