douzhan8395 2016-04-09 21:03
浏览 36
已采纳

在url中传递参数时,如何使用AJAX停止页面刷新[关闭]

Long time lurker here.

DISCLAIMER:

First of all-, sorry in advance for asking what's probably a duplicate question in this forum. Since I have no experience with ajax I need to be specific about what I'm trying to achieve.

CONTEXT:

I'm working on a social site for me and my friends to use, and I'm in the process of making a simple personal message system. I'm therefore passing parameters in the url by clicking anchors in order to sort out what messages are being displayed to the user etc.

The page itself is called messages.php and it looks like this: [messages.php][1]

As you can see in the picture above, I have a block link called "9 meldinger til" (which translates "9 more messages") at the bottom of the message list. This button counts the remaining PMs for each user and adds two parameters to the url when clicked: ?view=inbox&show_all.

<a href='?view=inbox&show_all' class='small'>" . $remaining . "</a>

These parameters are fetched using $_GET in php:

$view = $_GET['view'];
$show_all = $_GET['show_all'];

When I scroll down on messages.php and click "9 meldinger til", the page (obviously) refreshes and jumps back to the top, now having added the parameters to the url.

WHAT I NEED HELP WITH:

How do I use ajax to stop the page from refreshing after having clicked the anchor? (So that the page doesn't jump around while navigating messages)

And-, how do I implement it on my page? What would an example code look like?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duagfgfn1981 2016-04-09 21:16
    关注

To do this you would need to use AJAX.

$('.small').on('click', function(event){
       event.preventDefault();       
       var href = $(this).attr('href');
       var hrefSplit = href.split('?view=');
       var viewSplit = hrefSplit[0].split('&');
       var view = viewSplit[0]
       $.ajax({
        url: '/messages.php?view=' + view + '&show_all',
        success: function(result) {
            result = $(result).find('#messageList');
            $('#messageList').html(result);
         }
        });
    });

Something similar to this should work for you but will probably need some tweaking and there's probably a more efficient way to get the value of the view query.

What this will do is, using the event, it will prevent the anchors default action from taking place. Then we get the href from the link that was click, and use that to get the view query. With this we then ajax to the page with that query in the url, and take the #messageList HTML contents from what renders, and then back on the page, we change the current #messageList HTML to the new #messageList HTML

To make the split more straight forward you could use:

<a href='?view=inbox&show_all' data-view="inbox" class='small'>" . $remaining . "</a>

Then all you would need is:

var view = $(this).data('view');

Rather than using var href, var hrefSplit, var viewSplit.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于#flink#的问题:关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题