dongyuduan1890 2016-03-17 17:00
浏览 43
已采纳

从cron循环PHP脚本?

I have a wordpress php script running as a cron job. it's currently running once a minute per domain indefinitely.

/usr/bin/php -q /home/domain1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tdw/postit.php > /dev/null 2>&1

The problem is my server is getting big with 50+ domains and the crons are running into each other causing errors or crashing the database.

is there a way that i can make it run sequentially? like run domain1 script wait one minute then run domain2...looping through the url list.

thank you for your help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanliusong6395 2016-03-17 17:09
    关注

Put them in a bash script, like

#!/bin/bash

/usr/bin/php -q /home/domain1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tdw/postit.php > /dev/null
    sleep 60s
    /usr/bin/php -q /home/domain2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tdw/postit.php > /dev/null
    sleep 60s
    /usr/bin/php -q /home/domain3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tdw/postit.php > /dev/null
    sleep 60s
    # and so on...

and start that from cron.

If the pathes are all alike except the domain name, you could also use a php script, which generates the correct path for every domain and then executes the script via exec(). For example, it could iterate over the contents of the /home folder via the directory functions of PHP. That way, you do not have to update your script when you add a domain.

A script like that would look like

<?php

$template = '/usr/bin/php -q /home/%s/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tdw/postit.php > /dev/null';

if ($handle = opendir('/home')) {
        while (false !== ($entry = readdir($handle))) {
            $command = sprintf($template, entry);
            exec($command);
            sleep(60);
        }
    }

?>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题