doushang1880 2017-04-09 12:33
浏览 102

MySQL排名,无法让它正常工作

I know this has been covered somewhat but it hasn't helped my situation, rather there's been discrepancies in the rank. Wondering if anyone would be able to help!

So i have a game, the database tables are: users, maps, nicknames, user_game_scores

Im developing a leader board and easily able to get the information ordered by score. fantastic.

But i want to rank this so that i can pull a specific users scores and the rank be relevant to all scores. eg:

GLOBAL SCORES

user info - Score - (rank)1
user info - Score - (rank)2
user info - Score - (rank)3
etc.

Whereas USER SCORES are more likely to be:

user info - Score - (rank)82
user info - Score - (rank)94
user info - Score - (rank)115
etc.

I imagine the implementation to be this:

SELECT users.first_name, users.surname, player_nicknames.nickname, maps.map_name, user_game_scores.score,
FIND_IN_SET( score, ( SELECT GROUP_CONCAT( score ORDER BY score DESC ) FROM user_game_scores ) ) AS rank
FROM `user_game_scores`
INNER JOIN users ON user_game_scores.user_id = users.user_id
INNER JOIN maps ON user_game_scores.map_id = maps.map_id
INNER JOIN player_nicknames ON user_game_scores.user_id = player_nicknames.user_id
WHERE user_game_scores.deleted is null
AND users.deleted is null
AND player_nicknames.deleted is null
ORDER BY user_game_scores.score DESC

But it returns this: (click here) - names etc have been removed from the image as it may not be appropriate to display As you can see the Rank tends to miss a number or two (number 2 and 23). i understand that something like rank 24 will group and continue (which i prefer to happen in that instance) but i dont understand why some of the rank is missing and really dont want to post process this functionality.

Sorry this is long but i thought id provide as much information as i can. Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drqja5919276 2017-04-09 22:27
    关注

It's probably because your SELECT GROUP_CONCAT subquery doesn't filter "deleted" (deleted is null) entries. – Paul Spiegel 9 hours ago

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥15 Pwm双极模式H桥驱动控制电机
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题