douzao1119 2016-12-31 00:37
浏览 38
已采纳

准备语句无法插入四个变量中的两个

enter image description hereI added two new fields to a table. The SQL insert into continues to work for the two old fields, but fails to insert any data for the two new fields. The two new fields are $authorflag and $artistflag. These two fields are supposed to be boolean variables.

I have experimented by changing these variables from integer to string, changing their position, and even re-creating the table so that all four fields are new. Despite these tweaks, only the two old variables are actually inserted into the table. The new variables show-up as null.

$authorflag='NNNNNNNN';
$artistflag=0;
login();
$stmt=$conn->prepare('INSERT INTO tblAuthorList (AuthorLast,AuthorFirst,AuthorFlag,ArtistFlag) Values(?,?,?,?)');
$stmt->bind_param('sssi', $lastname,$firstname,$authorflag,$artistflag);
$stmt->execute();
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doureng6738 2016-12-31 11:01
    关注

Issue solved. The code was correct. The problem was accidentally cross-linking two forms. I have two versions of my database one for production and one for testing. I had combined two tables into one (on both versions) and was correspondingly modifying the associated forms.

Thank you for providing feedback. Getting the thoughts of others is very useful. Happy New Year.

$authorflag=1;
    $artistflag=0;
    login();
    $stmt=$conn->prepare('INSERT INTO tblAuthorList (AuthorLast,AuthorFirst,AuthorFlag,ArtistFlag) Values(?,?,?,?)');
    $stmt->bind_param('ssii', $lastname,$firstname,$authorflag,$artistflag);
    $stmt->execute();

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错