dongqi3533
2016-10-19 01:05 阅读 39
已采纳

无法使用php表单回显

My PHP form seems to be operating fine. The page comes up and when I click on the submit button, the isset($_POST['submitted']) condition at the start is hit and the code run.

The only issue is that I have a couple of echo lines in the code to produce a JS alert box. Neither seem to be getting called. I'm not sure that the external PHP functions are being called either as I have no way of testing the value returned.

My PHP looks like this

<?php if (isset($_POST['submitted'])) {
$output = checkData(); 
if ($output != "done")
{
    echo '<script type="text/javascript">alert("' . $output . '"); </script>';
}
else 
{
    createMeeting();
    echo '<script type="text/javascript">alert("You meeting has been created. All of the recipients should shortly receive an email"); </script>';
    header('Location: index.php');
}   
} else { ?>
<center>
<form method="POST" action="">
<input type="submit" name="submitted" value="Create Meeting">
</form>
<?php 
} 
?>

My checkData() function simply checks to see if the other parts of the form data are empty and exit with either "done" (no errors) or a message if one of the form elements is empty.

createMeeting() will create a meeting based on the data and submit it to my server - currently, it takes the same data as checkData() and then returns.

Both functions come back with no errors when I run it through an online PHP code checker.

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享

3条回答 默认 最新

• 已采纳
    dongsheng4126335 dongsheng4126335 2016-10-19 01:22

I've tried your code and it seems to work fine in my case.

$output = "done"; //even if this line is not equal to 'done', the code still works fine
    if ($output != "done")
    {
        echo '<script type="text/javascript">alert("' . $output . '");</script>';
    }
    else
    {
        //    createMeeting();
        echo '<script type="text/javascript">alert("You meeting has been created. All of the recipients should shortly receive an email"); </script>';
        //    header('Location: index.php');
    }
    } else { ?>
        <center>
        </form>
    <?php
    }
    ?>

So to my knowledge, there're errors with your createMeeting() or checkData() functions. Can you please be more specific with the error messages (if any)?

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • duanlidi1051 duanlidi1051 2016-10-19 01:22

Check your php.ini. is it set to display or hide errors? It could have encountered an error in checkdata and have died with no warning.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享
  • dongtong848825 dongtong848825 2016-10-19 01:48

If you want to pop up alert box then redirect it then that's not the proper way to do it it.

Note: The alert box won't execute or display because the page redirect before displaying it. The best way to do it is to create a JavaScript a function instead

<script>
    // this function pop up and redirect your page after closing the alert box
    function PopupThenRedirect() {
        // pop up the alert box
        alert("You meeting has been created. All of the recipients should shortly receive an email");
        // redirect your page
        location.href = '/index.php';
    }
    </script>

$output = checkData(); 
    if ($output != "done")
    {
        echo '<script type="text/javascript">alert("' . $output . '"); </script>';
    }
    else 
    {
        createMeeting(); // make sure this php function exist or else it leads to error
        echo '<script type="text/javascript"> PopupThenRedirect(); </script>';
    }   
    } else { ?>
    <center>
    </form>
    <?php 
    } 
    ?>

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

相关推荐